A Premier Gateway to Managed Account Services
Altegris Clearing Solutions has introducing broker relationships with multiple Futures Commission Merchants (FCMs) to meet the specialized needs of our clients.
Our focus is providing segregated managed account structures for a wide range of clientele including institutional and high net worth investors,
family offices, commodity pool operators, hedge funds and mutual funds.
When considering an introducing broker stability and staff talent are paramount. Altegris Clearing Solutions offers:
- Access to exclusive managed futures managers and investment programs
- Over $3 billion in client assets allocated to alternative investments across our platform, and the backing of a Fortune 500 company
- An executive team collectively representing over 60 years of industry experience, a Research and Investments team that is 100% focused on alternative investments, and over 120 employees
Our goal is to find the right solution for your clearing and service needs. We have a network of premier service providers ready to help you with
virtually every aspect of your business. We leverage our relationships to help ensure you’re taken care of regardless of your size.
Our team is your source for:
- Centralized communication between all managed account service providers (FCMs, Custodians/Cash Managers, and Commodity Trading Advisors)
- A single point of contact for on-boarding managed account clients requiring multiple FCMs
- Access to customized trade execution services and electronic platforms
- Position level managed account transparency software
- Access to industry-leading database of manager performance
- Access to research and consulting for customized managed account portfolios via Altegris Advisors
- Competitive pricing for a basket of "a la carte" services
Altegris Clearing Solutions, a registered introducing broker, and CTA, and NFA member, introduces customer accounts to futures commission merchants, recommends a platform of futures trading programs and provides futures consulting services. Altegris Clearing Solutions and its affiliates (the Altegris Companies) are wholly owned subsidiaries of Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNWJ). The Altegris Companies have a financial interest in the products they sponsor, advise and/or recommend, as applicable. Depending on the investment, the Altegris Companies and their affiliates and employees may receive sales commissions, a portion of management or incentive fees, investment advisory fees, 12b-l fees or similar payment for distribution, a portion of commodity futures trading commissions, margin interest and other futures-related fee revenue, and/or advisory consulting fees. There are substantial risks and conflicts of interests associated with managed futures and commodities accounts, and you should only invest risk capital.